Courtyard House, Luxury Pembrokeshire Cottage
Self catering accommodation, Pembrokeshire, Wales.
This luxury holiday cottage never fails to get a 'WOW'. It is the main large house which overlooks the Courtyard in front, and the river behind. Nestled in a romantic 19th century courtyard, this large cottage is a truly amazing self catering house set within the beautiful county of Pembrokeshire.
- Luxury cottage - only 5 miles from 2 stunning Beaches and the beautiful Pembrokeshire National Park. Sleeps - 11 (12).
- Large holiday cottage – awe-inspiring sitting / dining hall, with large wood burner. See bottom of page for accommodation layout.
- Romantic cottage - Charm & character, 4 poster bed (king size), double Jacuzzi bath.
- Pet Friendly Cottage
This large holiday cottage has 4 bedrooms - master (four poster plus futon), family (king & single), family (king & 2 singles), bunk bedroom (adult bunks). The house has a main bathroom with large Jacuzzi bath, another shower room, and an en suite shower room. There is a generous well stocked kitchen, and a grand large sitting / dining room.
SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION DETAILS FOR COURTYARD HOUSE
- Central heating & Wood burner – logs provided
- Chandeliers and dimmer switches to set the mood
- Large luxury towels (bath sheet size)
- Pocket sprung mattresses*, stylish bed linen
- 2 Digital TVs, 2 videocassette players, DVD player & CD player
- BBQ facility for each holiday cottage
- Courtesy cot & high chair (no cot linen)
- Ample free parking in front of the holiday cottages
- Well stocked kitchen
- Washer - dryer
- Pet friendly accommodation
- Friday change over
Free Wi-Fi access
- Extensive video library, games, table tennis & table soccer for the use of guests at all 4 of the cottages. See The Courtyard.
- View Access Statement for Courtyard House.
*except the bunk beds and one single bed.
Holiday cottage description: This spectacular and large cottage is full of character and oozes charm. Its unusual design will amaze you with its split levels, stone staircase and galleried landing area.
The hallway leads into an awe-inspiring sitting / dinning hall. The high beamed ceilings, slate floors and dovecot give a wonderful sense of history. From here you can watch the wildlife on the river, or relax on the spacious, luxurious sofas in front of the large wood burner.
The large banqueting table comfortably seats 12, although it can be extended to 18 for entertaining additional guests. The oak kitchen is well equipped with microwaves, toasters, dishwasher etc right down to wine bottle stoppers & cafetieres. It is also ‘overstocked’ with crockery and cutlery, thus being suitable for large gatherings, or just convenient for two.
Upstairs the characterful features continue with many of the original beams on display. The master bedroom has a wrought iron four poster bed and it’s own ensuite with a spacious shower. There are two further spacious family rooms, each with king size beds, and a bunk bed room, all with exposed floorboards and stylish good quality bedding and linen. The main bathroom has a fantastic large Jacuzzi bath, with ‘watering can’ style shower over.
The cottage is centrally heated and has a third shower room on the ground floor with a large power shower.
Each of the holiday cottages has a ‘Welcome leaflet’ (detailing the closest shops, recommending where to go if Eating out
in Pembrokeshire and just general housekeeping advice). There is a vast array of leaflets in the Coach Houses providing essential holiday information about local attractions, suggestions for Family Days Out
in Pembrokeshire and surrounding area etc..
2012 PRICES: Range from £535 - £695 for a Short Break or £685 -£1,695 per week. Click on tariffs for more details of prices at various times of the year or Contact Us for availability.
Click to read more about our Pembrokeshire Holiday cottages in general or go directly to Clocktower cottage / River cottage / Secret cottage
SUMMARY OF SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION FOR COURTYARD HOUSE
- Sleeps 11 (12), non-smoking, pet friendly, Friday change over
- Exterior: 5 steps up to front door
- Ground floor: Large split level lounge/dining hall; kitchen; shower room – spacious shower/ whb/wc.
- First floor: Via slate staircase. Master bedroom – king size, 4 poster bed with en suite shower room – large shower/ whb/wc.; Second bedroom – king size bed & single bed; fourth bedroom – bunk room (3ft) adult bunks; Main bathroom – double Jacuzzi bath with power shower over/whb/wc. Across a galleried landing is the third bedroom – large attic room with king size bed & 2 single beds (some limited head height at periphery of room);
- Facilities: Range style, double oven and separate grill with 8 gas hobs, 2 microwaves, large ‘American style’ fridge, separate freezer, dishwasher, washer- dryer, 2 digital TVs/radio, 2 video players/recorders, DVD & CD player.
- Heating: Gas fired central heating, fully controllable. Large wood burner
- Parking: Ample in front of the holiday cottages.
At a Glance
- Oozing Charm & Character
- 4 Poster King Size Beds
- Pocket Sprung Mattresses
- Double Jacuzzi Baths
- Woodburners & Full CH
- Well Equipped, Oak Kitchens
- Exceptional Furnishings
- 'Fall Into' Sofas
- Pet Friendly
Latest News - view all