Clocktower Cottage, Pembrokeshire
Self catering accommodation, Pembrokeshire, Wales.
This luxury holiday cottage has been refurbished to an excellent standard for comfort and style, yet it retains much of its original romantic charm and character. Set in an historic 19th Century Courtyard, this is a truly superb romantic Pembrokeshire Cottage.
- Luxury cottage - 5 miles from 2 stunning Beaches and the beautiful Pembrokeshire National Park.
- Romantic cottage. Sleeps 2- 7. See bottom of page for accommodation layout.
- Charm & character, 4 poster bed (king size), double Jacuzzi bath, wood burner.
This holiday cottage has an open plan lounge / dining / kitchen, 3 bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor & a shower room. The grand master bedroom is in the Clock tower and adjacent master bathroom with Jacuzzi bath is situated across the galleried landing.
All set in the beautiful county of Pembrokeshire
SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION DETAILS
- Central heating & Wood burner – logs provided
- Chandeliers and dimmer switches to set the mood
- Large luxury towels (bath sheet size)
- Pocket sprung mattresses, stylish bed linen
- 2 Digital TVs, 2 videocassette players, DVD player & CD player
- BBQ facility for each holiday cottage
- Courtesy cot & high chair (no cot linen)
- Ample free parking in front of the holiday cottages
- Well stocked oak kitchen
- Washer - dryer
- Pet friendly accommodation
- Friday change over
- No smoking
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Extensive video library, games, table tennis & table soccer for use of guests in the 4 cottages. See The Courtyard.
Holiday cottage description: A spectacular property refurbished to an excellent standard for comfort & style; this is a true romantic cottage. The entrance through the stone arched doorway leads into an open plan living / dining / kitchen area. The slate floors, exposed stone & brick work together with the vaulted beamed ceiling reveal much of the original cottage character, while the new, well equipped oak kitchen provides all the modern conveniences. The cottage has a luxurious corner sofa and wood burner in the lounge providing an excellent place to relax in style and comfort.
The master bedroom in this cottage has been created from the original clock tower above the large stone archway, and is accessed via a stone semi-spiral staircase. This magnificent bedroom is furnished with a king size four poster bed, large mahoganny wardrobe and TV. There are splendid views from both sets of grand stone arched windows - one over the Pembrokeshire Courtyard Cottage's central courtyard on one side, and the river Teifi on the other.
From this room, across the galleried landing is a luxury, spacious bathroom, with fantastic Jacuzzi bath and separate large power shower.
This is an excellent cottage for those seeking a romantic break or holiday in Pembrokeshire. However for a larger party there are two further delightful bedrooms on the ground floor. All the beds are made up with good quality bedding and linen. There is also a second shower room adjacent to these bedrooms with a large power shower.
The cottage is centrally heated. The oak kitchen is well equipped with a microwave, toasters, dishwasher etc right down to wine bottle stoppers & cafetiere. It is also ‘overstocked’ with crockery and cutlery, thus being suitable for large gatherings, or just convenient for two.
Each of the holiday cottages has a ‘Welcome leaflet’ (detailing the closest shops, recommending where to go if Eating out in Pembrokeshire and just general housekeeping advice). There is a vast array of leaflets in the Coach Houses providing essential holiday information about local attractions, suggestions for Family Days Out in Pembrokeshire and surrounding area etc..
Click to view Clocktower Cottage Guest Book.
2012 PRICES: Range from £425 - £595 for a Short Break or £565 -£1,295 per week. Click on tariffs for more details of prices at various times of the year or Contact Us for availability. Also check our News page for details of our latest Holiday Cottage DISCOUNTS or SPECIAL OFFERS.
Click to read more about our Pembrokeshire Holiday cottages in general or go directly to Courtyard House /River cottage /Secret cottage
SUMMARY OF SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION FOR CLOCKTOWER COTTAGE
- Sleeps 7, non-smoking, pet friendly, Friday change over
- Ground floor: Lounge/kitchen/dining area; shower room – shower/ whb/wc. Second bedroom – king size wrought iron bed, third bedroom – king size bed & single bed
- First floor: Master bedroom – king size, 4 poster bed; Main bathroom – double Jacuzzi bath with separate power shower/whb/wc.
- Facilities: Double oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer- dryer, 2 digital TVs/radio, 2 video player/recorder, DVD & CD player.
- Heating: Gas fired central heating, fully controllable. Wood burner
- Parking: Ample in front of the holiday cottages.
At a Glance
- Oozing Charm & Character
- 4 Poster King Size Beds
- Pocket Sprung Mattresses
- Double Jacuzzi Baths
- Woodburners & Full CH
- Well Equipped, Oak Kitchens
- Exceptional Furnishings
- 'Fall Into' Sofas
- Pet Friendly
Latest News - view all